Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The pond has five fish. I know this for a fact. As a newbie pondkeeper, I am beset with green algae water. So a few weeks ago I drained the pond and discovered that yes, there are definitly five little fishies (out of ten). I restored the pond and added an ultra-violet filter and a bigger biological filter and now the piscine pets have clear water and I need Wood to install a fourplex electrical outlet for all my accessories. Maybe two fourplexes(plexi) if I ever get around to installing lights.

I was relating to a surgeon at work my fish status, five happy fish and all, and he said

"Five out of ten? That's a fifty-percent mortality rate!"

I said to him

"No, no, no. That's a fifty-percent survival rate!"

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I know where I get my sense of optimism from.

Pooh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home