Sunday, July 30, 2006

No fishies. Well, maybe one or three, it's hard to tell. But out of a total of 10 little fishies introduced to the pond o death, glimpsing one or two is rather disappointing. Wood says it's cats. I have to reluctantly agree, but doubts linger because 1: the fish are really small, large guppy size and 2: no evidence of cat squatting, ie no disturbed shrubbery or bark, no carcasses, no cat shit or cat fur dangling from the mouths of dogs I JUST DON'T KNOW.
The suspicion is pretty strong, but being born in Missouri is really a curse sometimes, and I find myself wishing for a pond cam, just for proof.
At least the water is clear, and the fountains sound lovely.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want a pond cam? I can do a pond cam. Just say the word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home